Personal Identification Information
We collect personal identification information from you when you purchase our products, request services or register on our site. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other personal information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We will also collect and maintain your email address if you choose to receive informational/promotional messages from us. We do not rent or sell your information to anyone.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you when you visit our site, including the Internet domain and browser name used to visit our site, the type of browser and operating system used, the website’s IP address, time zone setting, and search terms or keywords entered. This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information during any visits to our websites.
Web Browser Cookies
Our websites may use “cookies” to enhance the customer’s experience while visiting our website. Cookies are small packets of information that a website transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information by, for example, registering on one of our websites. However, once you choose to supply this information you can then no longer remain anonymous.
How do we Use Collected Information?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time-to-time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, or phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may use the information to improve our websites and services; we may review things like web ranking, content changes, and other statistics related to our websites. We do not sell or rent personal information to anyone.
How do we Store Collected Information?
The only time we will maintain your personal information is when you agree to receive promotional/notification emails from us. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with services and customer support.
How do we Protect your Information?
Our security procedures and security measures have been established by us in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). The PCI-DSS requirements are designed to protect cardholder data in transit, at rest, and when stored or processed. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that we collect online.
Sharing your Private Details
We will never share your e-mail address or other personal information with any third party, unless we receive your permission, or are required by law to do so.
When do we Gather Personal Information?
We collect personal information from you when you register with us online to purchase our products and services.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Why do we Gather and Keep Personal Information?
We collect your personal information for several reasons, including, but not limited to:
- To provide you with the best service possible;
- To quickly process your order;
- To better understand our customers’ shopping preferences; and
- To send you promotional information about our products and services.
You Agree to These Conditions
If you use our website, you agree to our terms and conditions of sale. If at any time you want to stop receiving the information we send or if you want to be removed from our mailing lists, please let us know by referring to “How do I contact the company?” below or by contacting us at:
9013 W Shorewood Dr Apt 564 Mercer Island Seattle WA
Call me: +1 (206)-388-6234
Mail me: email@example.com